Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey-The Bowling Sense


These are my cats. I'm not wearing a tie today. I'm eating an apple.

We have no school today. I'd say that's pretty cool. So my cousin, Ryan McMahon, decides to show up. This is him:

He's a pretty cool dude. He subscribes to ESPN magazine, but upon reading Sports Illustrated, claims to like SI more. However, Rick Reilly recently moved from SI to ESPN, a major factor in Ryan's reading habits. Bill Simmons, although I have never heard of him, also is an influential writer in the world renowned magazine. We went bowling today. We bowled at Brunswick Bowling Alley on Cochran Ave. We bowled on lane 40. If you've ever been to Brunswick, you know they have rather annoying chairs connected to the tables. Lane 40 does not have these. It was nice. In remembrance of Thanksgiving tomorrow, Ryan and I each had our fill of turkey, that is, bowling three strikes in a row. The turkey gobble quickly filled the alley as each of us walked proudly back to the table. I felt like a pilgrim making my way from the Mayflower, even though George Washington proclaimed Thanksgiving Day while he was president.

I don't like the rain, but it is raining. This means I have to wear pants and shoes. If you know me, you know the dilemma. Plus, my car leaks when it rains. Awesome. Look at the clouds:

No comments:

Post a Comment