Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hallows






Halloween was not as great as everybody thought it'd be. at least I thought so. Let's start from the beginning. Wednesday night was the Harvest festival at church. It's mainly a little kids thing, so most of us "older folk" helped out. This was probably my favorite part of Halloween. The live band was pretty rockin,' never tiring. Mr. Ryan Cook I don't know how do it. Nonstop, it's impressive. All of the pics on this blog will be from that night. I guess it was pretty eventful.

Halloween day. I went to school, I dressed up in the Hawaiian gear again. Here was my philosphy. Halloween is a day that everybody dresses in costumes and makes complete fools of themselves. That's what I do at least once a week. So I figured I would dress "normally." BUT, it was Halloween after all so I dressed up anyway, but not near as much as I could have. This was a lukewarm situation. If you are cold, or hot that okay, but lukewarm is a definite no-no. That was my mistake. I let everybody down. People were expecting me to either go all out, or not dress at all, both of which I did not do.

*Newsflash* This just occurred to me. It seems as if I did exactly what I wanted to do. I did the absolute unexpected, no one expected me to somewhat dress up. My deed is done. I got a lot of "I'm disappointed"s which wasn't all that great, but, hey, my nonconformity worked like a charm.

Whatever. Halloween night was a very strange event in itself. I really don't want to go into much detail, but it really was a night of wasted time, energy, sleep, and everything else. But it was pretty fun. I love contradictory statements and paragraphs that have no meaning or truth to them whatsoever. It was better than sleeping though. I adore sleep, but it is no fun. I just like being rested and awake and not tired. So going out last night was a good time in that sense. I didn't spend it not making memories. Double negatives. Then I had to wake up to take the lovely SAT""""S. QUOTATION: here's one:::""

"Then a corpse came into the scene of the shadow of jittery chairs. Then a hat of doom was Eurasia and the panic of It's Wednesday was Relief. An alarming accordion fell of phantom. The butterfly of apparition of mysterious 1930's died in a car crash. Appalling of im flew away in suspicious eerie confusion." -Connor Lott 10|29|08








ps|| do you like the larger pictures?

2 comments:

  1. Larger pictures are cool, you can see more but at the same time it takes longer to scroll past/ I still like it though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you're right. I probably won't be posting more than one big picture ever again though. I was just testing it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete