Friday, November 21, 2008

Irrelevant: Macbeth

This is an irrelevant blog post, but I figured I'd post it anyway. Today is the first day all year I am wearing jeans, and shoes for that matter, without out an event at school. However there is an occasion. You may notice the brand of the shoe: Macbeth. I am wearing shoes today because I have the final test on William Shakespeare's play "Macbeth." So there is a reason.

My buddy Nick Martinez is adement about getting into my blog. He drank someone else's Gatorade and then punched himself in the head enough times to knock a young boy out. And I'm putting him in here because I remembered to put him in here. Not because he drank someone else's Gatorade and then punched himself in the head enough times to knock a young boy out. Here's a picture of 'im.

2 comments: