Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TODAY is wednesday




I don't have a lot to talk about. I'm sorry. Today was cool. Natalia told me she was going to wear a tie today with business suit type thing. I was stoked. Then she didn't, but she looked very nice anyway. Today was cool. Kinda hot, but cool. Catch the fever? No sé. Yesterday in annual, I made a really cool "Random" image. I'll post it on here when I can. I've been feeling really random lately. I don't know why. Some weird things have been happening lately. For instance, I have been sleeping really bad lately, mainly because it is so hot. Thank you Al Gore for warning us.
Tonight, I am going to be going to an awards ceremony. Today's dress was for that occasion. I'd figured I would just wear it all day. This is also the same outfit I wore to Mike and Kristen's wedding. I don't think anyone knew that except Scott Weir until now. Oh, and about that picture. I'm not sure what it signifies. Maybe after tonight I will be in the limelight and have to ward of the paparazzi? I sure hope not.
About the ceremony, I submitted a photo into the PTSA Reflections contest at school. It has made it to the finals. Here's the pic:
Alright everybody, I hope you have a wonderful night and a wonderful rest of the week.

Until next time,
Morgan


P.S. I'm trying to design two different t-shirts for "Chapped." One of them (people who went last week saw the prototype, mainly Nico, Simón, Scott and a few others) is looking LEGITAMITE. My buddy Beau, who's drawing made it to the finals also btw, helped me out and drew up the lips. It looks SICK in all senses of the word. Hopefully it get's printed.

Alright everybody, I hope you have a wonderful night and a wonderful rest of the week.

Until next time,
Morgan

UPDATE: so I entered this contest, I made it to the final four in the photography "senior" division. I went to this event and did not get 1st place. I lost to a girl who took a picture of two birds. I knew it would win the moment I saw it. Luckily, the top four still move on to County. I'm hoping for the best!

Btw, the progressive dinner tonight was a lot of fun. I'm not sure why. Have a nice night.

1 comment: