Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Donaldo

I'm not gonna write too much on today because I'm gonna write a whole lot tomorrow. So here it is. I don't know what I was today. I guess you could say I was Donald Duck. That's okay because I matched. I wore real hospital pants from '06. I got a comment, wow '06 that's pretty old. I replied, yeah, vintage. There's my story. I didn't like today's getup very much but whatever. Tonight was a whole lot of fun however at "CHAPPED" i love that name btw. i played drums tonight and really melded with the group. It was a good time. plus i was wearing pants and shoes. Not a common sight. Don't take that the wrong way. I wear shorts most of the time, not pants. Pants are a rarity. Tomorrow is my birthday and I guess I'm looking forward to it. I'm not sure what the point of birthdays are or why we celebrate them. Yay, a year older! is that a good thing? Im not sure. Old people don't want to get older, they want to stay young. But when you're young, all you want to get is older. When does that change? Life's little mysteries. That's life for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment