Wednesday, February 29, 2012

L E A P



IT'S LEAP DAY 2012!

Friends, Leap Day comes once every four years, but actually every seven years. Last time, Leap Day came was 2008, that was four years ago. Today is Leap Day. The next Leap year will fall on 2016, four years from now. So we've got three years on both sides of us.

My numbers are off. WHATEVER. IT'S LEAP DAY! Get psyched, amped, jazzed, pumped, GOING ABSOLUTELY BALLISTIC!

Leap.






Friends, this blog post is a sad one. I'm here to report that I don't know how I will humanly possible be able to maintain this blog to the extent I would like to and the extent you deserve. You see, last weeks didn't even make it out in time (here's the link, there's lots of fun photos there. For seriously. http://emliv.blogspot.com/2012/02/pictorals.html). And this week I'm crunched for time as well. It simply isn't working out as well this semester as every other semester.  It's a sad moment.  So here's a survey:







So, friends, we'll see what happens. It really pains me to drop to such drastic measures.

This last weekend was seriously one of the most ridiculous weekends of my life. Here's the rundown.


Fri: Film my good friends Chase Wagner and Paige Echarte's wedding with Mawwiage Films. This wedding was absolutely 100% breathtaking. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT. So beautiful. I can't wait to show you our video(s).  Here's an image or two from Smetona Photo (http://smetonaphoto.com):



Sat: Film the Spring 2012 Adamo Collection clothing line launch party in Huntington Beach. INTENSE! Lots of people came out, art was displayed, music was blasted, all in all, good time. The video will be posted here when completed!



Sun: Playing drums drums drums for House of Worship at Biola. So good to get behind the set again, especially while worshiping our God. I have some video of that as well that will hopefully get edited into something worth watching/listening.


Madness of a weekend, and it doesn't stop! This kinda stuff comes up, goes away, more comes up, goes away, as it goes. As it goes. This is life and it's going at millions of miles per hour. I keep catching myself blinking. It's not healthy. I'm going to miss this life of mine.







Have an excellent excellent week my fellow internet browsers. Enjoy something you've never enjoyed before. Like salted peanuts. Or knocking over pylons.



Enjoy life. And don't blink.



No comments:

Post a Comment