Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scholar



The semester has started. My second to last semester of college has started. My potentially third to last semester of college has started. The semester has started and it is already going 1,000,000 mph. Miles per hour. A million. FLYING. But, this may be one of the first semesters that I am STOKED for most, if not all, my classes. Not only will important information be presented, but useful, applicable, beneficial information will be presented, and that, in my opinion, is a rarity. BUT, it's the first week, my hopes and dreams may be just that, hopes and dreams; hopefully, they come to fruition.

So, it's Wednesday again. I'm back writing this blog and it seems natural. It's something I've done almost every week of ever school semester since my senior year in high school. It just feels right, it just feels good, it just feels like I've always done it. Should it? Will it ever stop? Will it stop at the end of my stint at Biola? Will it stop this week? We'll have to see. You have just as good an idea about it as I do. It's been fun though, it really has. One of my favorite things to do when I'm just a tad bored is look and read through old blog posts. Use that lil "Random Post of the Refresh" button in the upper right corner. Read old stories, look at old photos, watch absolutely ridiculous videos. This stuff has been embedded in the internet and is here for keeps. It's fun to revisit it every once in a while, relive the moments.

This semesters going to add to this list of keepsakes. There will be stories. There will be moments. There will be memories. And they will be written down.


Sentimental, much? I laugh when my writing sounds sappy.


Moving forward. Over the winter break, I was asked by my home church, Simi Valley Community Church, to produce some videos to set up 3 weeks of sermons. We went into the project not having any idea how it would play out and, honestly, I couldn't be happier at the response we received. Provoke your thoughts my friends. How would you answer these questions?


What Do You Most Value In Life? // Pt. 1/3 from Morgan Lott on Vimeo.



What Do You Worry About Most In Life? // Pt. 2/3 from Morgan Lott on Vimeo.



What Do You Want To Achieve In Life? // Pt. 3/3 from Morgan Lott on Vimeo.






Got me thinking, hope you thought a little bit as well.



And that may be end of this post. I don't have much to report on, I don't have much to say. School's started and it's NUTTY.







LES GO.


No comments:

Post a Comment