Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pictorals


Remember how last week there was a really good blog post with stories and pictures and all sorts of other fun stuff? Well you should probably go read it because this week is unbelievably busy busy busy busy busy busy.  http://emliv.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentined.html

That's why this post is a day late. It's not really late because it was ready to rock yesterday, it's just being posted late because last night was simply too balognay hectic.



I guess I just have a few photos for you.  Because that's all I have time for. Sorries.


TARP-SURFING



A trip to Disneyland with THE FAM BAM.











And a trip into dwntn LOS ANGELES with friends.










It seriously pains me to leave you like this. Which barely nothin.

I'm sorry. I hope you enjoyed the pictures though.


Take a few pictures yourself. Have fun. Shoot anything and everything. Capture life.

No comments:

Post a Comment