Wednesday, February 8, 2012

YESSS


I'm in a WHACK MOOD RIGHT NOW. So, before you continue on, play this music, because it perfectly describes the WHCK mood I'm in:



Okay, okay, okay. We're one week into school and it's ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! Hard to explain why. But it's swell, it's going, and it's not stopping. Classes are crazy, learnings are crazy, new things are crazy, crazy is crazy is crazy is crazy.

Friends, I don't know what's gotten into me.

Friends, crazy stuff is going to happen this semester and there's no telling what it's going to be like. 

Something cool happened this week. My friends at Adamo Collection decided they would feature me in their online magazine this week. Wait, what?! I was, am, and will be honored. Take a look here:

http://raw.adamocollection.com/2012/02/06/young-creative-morgan-lott-brilliant-filmmaker-photographer/

and here's a fun video I threw together for it. Talk about a talking head.


RAW by adamo // Morgan Lott from Morgan Lott on Vimeo.


And BOOM BOOM BANG! This post is practically done. I haven't found a good amount of time on Wednesday's to pound this bloggy blog out, my schedule is kinda funky on the day of the week we start with a "W." I'll figure it out...evenutally.


Take a look at this fun craziness of a video to finish off our time together. It's a funky one, watch out.


Masquerade from Duodezimalsystem on Vimeo.





Farewell, friends. My redonkulous mood has just about subsided. So there you go.


Get in crazy moods every once in a while. Dance around a bit. Have a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment