Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Observation

 Happy hunting world.  The world of color, the world of extravagance.  It's around, it's vibrant. 

Tomorrow is April Fools Day.  Why do I say this?  I recall last years extravaganza.  Last year I had this idea: what if I constructed a mass April Fools joke upon my school and create a fictional event that people would attend and then once the multitude of "contestants" arrived, I would break the news?  It's was the plan of the morning.  Here's the video:



Here's the link to the original blog post if you want to read in detail: http://emliv.blogspot.com/2009/04/april-fools.html

That's the story, but I have a new development.  I think one of the problems was the address I chose.  999 Enchanted Way sounds, well, enchanted.  Even though 999 Enchanted Way is the ACTUAL address of the Grand Vista Hotel in Simi Valley, people weren't catching the drift.  Here's the kicker.  This year, Simi's newest electro club, Club Phoenix, is shaking Simi with their mad bass lines on April 1, April Fools Day, at, you guessed it, the Grand Vista Hotel on the plot of land known as 999 Enchanted Way.  Incredible.


In other news, I just recently finished up editing Zack Campbell's latest directing project entitled WAKING MOTION.  Take a look, it's pretty good, pretty experimental, pretty thought provoking if you let it provoke:


Waking Motion


In other news, I recently began a tumblr blog that I post inspiring art/video/poems/epiphanys/other to.  So you might want to check it out!  It's almost an experiment.  But hey, worth a shot and worth you checking it out, because inspiration is straight up inspiring, interesting to look at, a time waster, and everything in between!  Here's the link!





In other news, I have recently discovered what my summer is going to consist of.  I will be spending the entire summer up at Hume Lake Christian Camps as a videographer and/or part of the media crew.  I am extremely excited to be part of the team and am looking forward to working at the camp I have many memories of.  It will be a real test, but I am game for a challenge as I will be working for the advancement of God's kingdom!  It's going to be an incredible summer!




In other news, I'm going to post two formspring questions.  The formspring submissions have been pitiful and minimal, but that's okay.  Hey!  If you have a question, give it to me.  You can literally ask anything, anything suitable for an elderly woman or a young child to read, otherwise it won't make it!  Here's the link, you can go below and check out the box.  Don't hold back.  We're humans, we're full of questions: http://formspring.me/morganlott

why are zip ties so hard to break off?

Zip ties are designed to be a strong alternative to rope and other fasteners, giving the user an easy to use, reliable, portable fastening device. Zip ties are not meant to be able to be broken off easily, but with a pair of scissors or a blade of some sort, zip ties can easily be conquered. Try and break them with your hands though, and the zip tie will win 19 out of 20 times.

What would you do if you found out you were pregnant?

I would be absolutely, positively blown out of my mind. Everything I have ever known to be true would be rendered false due of the the confirmation of this impossibility. I could trust no "truth" I have learned and been taught throughout the nineteen years of my life.

That said, this is impossible for numerous reasons, most being anatomy and the way I, a male, was designed. As a male, I was designed to be on the opposite side of the miracle of life, not the one directly conceiving.

I'll change the question a bit: what would you do if you found out your wife was pregnant? I would be ecstatic. If it's a boy, Edward Morgan Lott V: welcome to Earth.



Those are the two rather interesting questions I received this week.  Got a questiones? Fill in the box belowes:





In other news, I recently completed my second photography assignment requiring Street Photography.  A few Saturday's ago, my photography class took a field trip to Beverly Hills, a rather peculiar and challenging street photography location.  Here are the four prints I made documenting the short lived trip to the Hills of Beverly.


In other news, I normally have a quite interesting selection of videos, but this week is lacking and I have no explanation.  My sources perhaps.  Anywho, here's one I found intriguing.  Throughout high school, I jammed on the drumline at my school and this video not only reminded me of those days, but exemplified INTERNATIONAL JAMMING.  Check it out: 





Surprisingly, this turned out longer than I had envisioned.  I guess that's a good thing, yes? More for you, more to remember, the bigger the better, yay content, straight up ballin', ugh too much--too many emotions to 'splain.  Have a good day people of the internet.  You are sitting behind a computer screen reading this, you may be at work, at school, on the subway, excited, bored, frightened--too many emotions to 'splain.

Have a good one, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment