Monday, January 26, 2009

3 Parts: 1 Theme: You gotta Dress up for finals: Fo Cho Yo




Part 1 of 3: Today I dressed up in a 1984 Olympic's hat, accompanied by a white t-shirt declaring "'84 or BUST," red short shorts, massive bright blue socks, and white shoes. Ms. Natalia Maldonado pointed out that my shirt clearly meant that an 84% was what I need to get on my Stats test to keep my grade. Sheer brilliance. That would have been a much better use of a washable blue marker upon my Comfort-Soft Hanes t-shirt. Oh well. I told her it was brilliant multiple times. Other people thought that too. I guess I just failed. Today was crazy though because I was dressed for 90 degree weather while I scraped ice off of my car. Are you kidding me?! I spent most of the first final shivering, and spent most of the break period defrausting. Tomorrow's going to be good. Easiest finals EVER

Part 2 of 3: Today I dressed up as a paint man. I wore a yellow "VoluntEARS" shirt with jeans. The whole ensemble was covered in paint. Easiest finals ever today. Video Production: we painted, cleaned, inventoried a multitude of '80s camera equipment. I'm not going to lie, it was a good time. Jazz: sat and played music. That's it. That was day two of finals. Fun fun fun. Tomorrow's gonna be a doozy though, I'd watch out if I were you.

Part 3 of 3: Today I dressed up as a "boarder," snowboarder that is. I must say I picked the worst day of the three to dress up like this. The first two days were freezing, like finger-amputating cold. Today was moderately hot, hot enough to make a grown man sweat. Today I was wearing snowboarding pants, a thermal and a "wool cap" as my pop would say. It was hot. It was cool though (cool?). I am glad I did not wear a tie today as today the varsity basketball team wore ties, so I would have blended in. However, numerous people were disappointed. Take Briana Kearns for instance, she called me out. I was walking when I heard my name; I turn around to see a scowl. She exclaimed I was not wearing a tie on "tie Wednesday." I proceeded to explain to her that it was actually "collared shirt Wednesday" and I was indeed wearing a collar, as all shirts have collars (I kinda cheated). Anyway, she wasn't happy and neither was some of my english class who didn't like my t-shirt collar excuse. Oh well. I enjoyed wearing the goggles around school though. I got some weird looks.

"I'm goin' boardin'!"





and for your viewing pleasure: a videographic account


A Videographic Account from Morgan Lott on Vimeo.

So this video is kind of old, but I know have a higher quality version so I am reuploading. Basically, I was asked by my sister to take her to the park. I figured I would make the event worth remembering, so I took my small point and shoot and shot a "videographic" account of the trip. This is the result. I think it turned out pretty insanely awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Where are the pics of the outstanding gear that you are wearing these days?

    ReplyDelete