Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Windsurfing Entralls

Thank you Scott Weir. I was a windsurfer today. Thank you Capri Sun for kindly handing Scott Weir that idea. Ask him why, cause I haven't a clue. I was also told I was a young executive businessman. I don't know what to say other than school is extremely anti-climatic and senioritis has clearly hit 90% of the seniors. I honestly felt done with school after winter break: weird feeling. But, of course (I should have put money on this), the instant I stepped onto campus, I felt as if I had never left. The crazy lives we live.

If you haven't read about Hawaii, I suggest you do. It's the post before this one: good read.

Also, I read this really cool article on how to make your blog "popular" in all senses of the word. I think I'm going to try some of the techniques soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment