Friday, January 23, 2009

C.E.V.

Okay, so my sister and a couple other people wanted to put this video together for our church youth group. The point of the video was to point out rude, unacceptable behavior going on constantly at church. To make a long, long story short, I agreed to help with the short film. We filmed and I edited basically everything in one day. It was quite the day.

One of the most important parts of the film was to make it "little-kiddie" to make sure nobody is offended (you should have heard their first idea). As a knowledgeable person in the art of film, I knew music is extremely important, so I picked some good tunes for the video, it definitely sets the mood.

By the way, at church, we have a leadership group that meets once a month. One of our "assignments" was to plan and run a Wednesday night all by ourselves, without the help of adults. This video was one part of the night.

TIME FOR OUR FEATURE PRESENTATION:


No comments:

Post a Comment