Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beige


Today I was beige boy. I don't even know what color beige is, so I hope I was wearing it. The photo today was inspired by Royal High School's 1981 yearbook. It was bright orange. I liked the look of it, 'specially for being super old school. You should have seen the hairstyles in that book. I totally wish I went to high school back then; they had HUGE events during lunch, like mudfights, slip n' slides, and all sorts of stuff. It was legit. We never do anything even close to that anymore.

I really do not have much to report on. Finals are coming up. I'm thinking dressing up every day for finals like I did last year. I probably couldn't beat last year's though. Here is a pic:


The three days of finals by ~EMLIV on deviantART



Pretty professional, eh? Anyway, that's it. For Chapped tonight, I helped make a sweet video. I'm gonna put it on youtube or somethin' later and put it on here. For now, it's a secret. Sssshh

No comments:

Post a Comment