Wednesday, January 14, 2009

USPS


I came to school today not knowing what I was. I was blue. I listened to Blue by Eiffel 65 in the car to get in the mode. Here it is for your listening pleasure:



But then, right as I sat in English class, Kelsey Kras says I look like a mail man. NO DUH I LOOK LIKE A MAILMAN! I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of that. I thanked her from the bottom of my heart and continued to listen to the Schneid speak of patriarchal verse. Let me tell you, Kelii can reiterate this, it is fun stuff. Anyway, the entire rest of the day I get called a mail man. Is mail man a compound word? I don't know, but I'm writing mail man as two separate words: "mail" and "man" instead of "mailman." So yeah today was good.

I finished up Wm. Mat. It will premiere on Friday. That's the shortened name by the way. I didn't want to give too much of the plot away.

My video production final video is going to be rockin harder than Mr. Axl Rose himself. It's going to feature the cranberries. That's all I will reveal at this moment. It's going to be momentous though. That will come out next friday (one week! holy cow, we'd better get started!). Have a wonderful day, faithful readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment