Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pinto Moreno


Today was the movie premiere of White Washed. I play a blind man, Pinto Moreno, in the film and figured I would wear some of his trademark clothing to school. The premiere was well received, gaining a 4 out of 4 rating from the audience. I will post the youtube video here as soon as it is published. Here's some stats:

White Washed (2008) USA/10 min

Production Co: Sandy Scalp Productions

Summary: Best friends Chad McnBra, Mike Morey, and Pinto Morey enjoy the waves as they conquer professional boogie boarding. When Mad Chad dies in a horrific accident, Mike and Pinto enter self-destruct as they continue their lives.

Filmmakers: Beau Akers - Director, Beau Akers, Morgan Lott, Nick Budflowski, Tomas Capaldi - Story, Beau Akers, Morgan Lott, Tomas Capaldi - Editors

Cast:

Tomas Capaldi - Chad McnBra
Nick Budflowski - Mike Morey
Morgan Lott - Pinto Moreno




In other news, right when i walked onto campus, I got "hey, mr. rogers!" I thought this was very funny because I bought that sweater precicely to be Mr. Rogers on Mr. Rogers day last year. I think that is very very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment