Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Starving Artist


Today I was a starving artist. I am mad that I did not grab a paintbrush and stick it on top of my ear all day. However, I did take a pencil and stick it on top of my ear all day. Nobody probably noticed it, actually the person who did NOT notice it was Kelsey Kras. She told me to put it on my ear. I was starving today. I wore some sweet "RealD" glasses that my sister got at the movies when she saw "Journey to the Center of the Earth," a 3d film. It was expensive and she got a complimentary pair of glasses. They were pretty cool I guess. They freaked all sorts of people out because the lens acted exactly as 3d glasses should.

I don't have much news, except for I have lots of graphic projects I have to do, most as favors for people. Maybe I should stop excepting these jobs. Hopefully they will turn out nice and be visually pleasing to every eye that directs it's attention towards it. That means I have done my job, the job I was hired, rather asked, to do.

By the way, I spent way to much time modifying my picture for today. I hope you like it. After all, I am doing this for you.


ADDITION: Tonight was the Fast Food Frenzy at youth group at Simi Community. Boy was it a good time. Highlight: Jack in the Box, talking about Gabe's extra extra large root beer float from A&W. Ripped, chained men in the basement scooping mounds of ice cream for the sweaty strong woman to give to Gabe. Wonderful. So insanely funny. But it get's better. Then, good ol' Neil walks up, just when we are finishing the root beer float convo and sings the Grease Lighting song while doing a little jig. We all look at him in utter disbelief, completely disoriented, when, suddenly, Scott lets outs a monstrous laugh. The table erupts, so funny, in fact I'm chuckling as I write this. I can't believe that even happened. So funny. THEN, while we are laughing, everybody in the restarant is yelling "WHO IS 309!" Of course this just gets good ol' Nate started. I'm gripping my nose as I write this, soo funny. We start talking about Jimmy and Debbie being power mongers and getting down to business to who this "309" is. I can't even explain it. Here are a few pictures to sum it up. I can't believe it, it was so funny, yet my words can not even begin to relay the comidic value Jack in the Box had upon Morgan Lott, Sean Cook, Scott Weir, Nathan Hernandez, and Gabe Kirkpatrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment