Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BLOOD


Pretty cool day. I donated a pint of blood. I feel pretty good. The people working there really enjoyed my outfit. It says "TAKE MY BLOOD" btw. It's kind of hard to read in the picture. Sorry about that. I ate a "hearty" meal of a Grilled Stuft Burrito from Taco Bell, then dos tacos once I got home. Something pretty funny: when you donated blood at Royal High School, you received a free t-shirt, always a plus. Check it out.
See anything wrong? Oh baby.....someone made a mistake. But, what do you expect? We're all humans! I made a mistake similar to that a week ago: see previous post.
Today was some intense filming as we worked from right after school (3 pm) to 9:30 pm. A good six and a half hours of work. I got kinda frustrated at some certain things that I will not go into detail about, but you can make inferences and try to guess what I was frustrated about. Good luck. We got some sweet shots though. Pretty insanely legit if you ask me. Just wait and see. You will.
To honor BLOOD, watch this video. You'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment