Friday, September 26, 2008

Peace, Love and Homecoming


Today is/was the day before the homecoming dance which is themed "Peace, Love and Homecoming." Today was the ever hot rally in the stadium, and tonight is the homecoming football game which, this is my favorite part, we don't have to dress for. I'll be wearing what I am wearing above.


Yeah, here's a thought. Many people didn't know I was wearing a wig. I don't blame them though, I would think the same thing. I gotta a lotta (haha) strange looks today, but my fav was this dude whose like "dude, sweet outfit!" and then I was like "hey man, I'm likin' yours too!" and then he was like "oh thanks, bra!" and I was like "haha." That was, like, pretty awesome.

p.s. for clarification "bra" is like "bro" but in "surfer" talk. I just wanted to make that clear.


UPDATE: the game was alright, i just really hate football games. This one was pretty good though cause we didn't have to wear our uniforms. That's always a good thing. I was really hippish, being super emotional about the songs we were playing. It was a good time. I don't have any idea if anybody even saw me. I don't care though, it was fulfilling. My favorite thing that happened was I was walking and this little kid, probably a jr higher, openly laughed at me, to to make fun of me, just cause he was like "what is up with this kid?!" I turned and asked him why he laughed and i just said "you know, man, I'm really feelin' the love tonight. Are you feelin' the love? I just feel this vibe of peace going around and I'm just feelin' the love tonight." and I kept walking. The kid kinda stood there in disbelief. It was legit.
About the costume, I don't think i have ever had so many comments on one of my outfits. Insane amount, i actually got tired of talking about it. haha. i guess thats a good thing. Thanks to all you to made it possible!

1 comment:

  1. that was a wig? haha i didn't even notice; it's the same color as your actual hair. but you did look pretty sweet today.

    ReplyDelete