Thursday, September 11, 2008

In Remembrance

Today was awesome....I'll probably explain later. Enjoy the picture. It is wonderful.

Edit: revised at 9:28. Today was pretty rad. I mean, the whole outfit was totally random choice. I was going to wear a gray tank with american flag shorts, but i couldn't find the shorts, so I just picked all this out this morning. I think it turned out pretty rad. A lot of people couldn't figure out why I was dressed up. I thought you said you'd never forget? (Thanks Julian). Ah well. I had a good time today, nevertheless. See you next week!

Check the video. You must watch it. No Joke. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=125f55u_el8

1 comment:

  1. nice outfit! i know that in choir we remembered-we sang the star spangled banner all period long :]

    ReplyDelete