Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nice and Early


Here's an early entry for all you people. So I guess I'm getting a lot of votes for "Best dressed" in Senior polls! I guess I don't do these Wednesday things for nothing! It makes me feel good, but I have to return the favor. I didn't even know senior polls were happening until yesterday, and most everybody already had their ballots. Why didn't I get one?

Also, today is the sound check for that possible Disney tv show, Comedy Whacked. It should be pretty sweet. Whoever wants to be in the live studio audience for the filming, go here on Thursday and Friday:

Discovery Church
580 East Street
Simi Valley, CA 93065

This is a direct quote from an email: "Tell your friends! This is going to be huge! So, let them know to arrive anytime around 4:30. If they can’t get there that early, they’ll still be able to get in later, but they’ll miss some of the show." Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment