Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's the first holiday of the year!

Too bad there really isn't a name for it. According to http://www.brownielocks.com/september.html, today is Wonderful Weirdos Day. I guess that fits. Here is a pic:


Look at this picture closely. What do you notice? This is an image of what's to come in the near future. Be prepared.


Also, look at this video. I know i've posted numerous postings, posted in many places that postings are able to be posted, but this posting is the most complex posting that i have posted thus far. K, I went to the park, the Duck park. I decided to film the entire thing. One thing led to another and I ended up creating this theme, and this is the video. I am actually quite proud of it. I really like how it came together in the end, and, I'm not going to lie, the editing makes the video. Watch the whole thing, the beginning is kinda slow, sorry about that. Think about it this way: this was not a planned film, the video is create as you go. I literally started filming once I stepped out of the car. Just watch. Please. Thanks in advance. You should you be thanking me?





Tank you:

No comments:

Post a Comment