Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Midweek

It's Wednesday again, the middle of every week.  I must admit, I do not have much enthusiasm for this post.  Call it laziness, I just don't really feel like writing it, messing with it.  Consider this a life lesson; sometimes, you need to do things you just don't want to do.  I know this is a crummy example of that, but it applies nonetheless.  Life lessons, good stuff.

This week has been good.  It has consisted of traveling and seeing family members that I do not see on a regular basis.  My extended family is incredibly fun to be around, every member is a unique in their own way, and when you combine every unit of the production, you just get a party.  It's a good time.

That was my week, now I have a few days until I head back to Biola to take 3 weeks of español, basic immersion. 




HEY! I've got a surprise for you.  I just recently launched my website, it's still in development, the kinks are being worked out and more elements are being added, but hey, check it out now!  Might as well, huh? 

http://morganlott.virb.com


and now,

I've got two fun videos for you.


1st.

One of the couple days I was at home, I went with my family to the local Brunswick bowling alley.  It's weird situations like this that spark my creative fire, don't know why, so here's what I did.  I told my family "I have this video camera, I'm going to put it down on the table, at any time, you can pick up the camera and film anything you want under one condition, you must show your face first so I know who is taking the footage." I proceeded to show how to work the camera and all that jazz, and off we went.  Little did they know, the "show your face first" part was the only part I cared about.  Check this out and you'll see why:






2nd.

If you read the post THE STORY (http://emliv.blogspot.com/2010/12/story.html), you know that a wedding took place.  If you read the post THE STORY, you also know that Mr. Isaac Svensson and I captured the wedding videographically.  Want a tease?


R + M Wedding Teaser from Morgan Lott on Vimeo.

12+11+10

Randy & Megan Marshman

Encinitas, CA








That's the post ladies and gentlemen.  Sorry if it's not all you hoped it might be.  Sorry if it's lacking on the content.  Here's another life lesson: life's a rollercoaster.  There's ups and downs and it doesn't stop, it keeps going, there's a big ol' surprise right around the corner.

I must have just hit the bottom of the bunny hop.



Have a delightful day.  Tell someone what your favorite color is.  Mine's charcoal.

3 comments: