Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Videa


It's the morning of Wednesday, October 6th.  The weather is gloomy.  It should be sunny.  The should shine bright, breaking through the heavy clouds.  I'm sorry to all you rain lovers out there, I just can't take it.  The warmth is just too good to give up for one day.  I look outside and wish it was sunny.  Here's what is cool though, there's nothing I can do about it, I have no control of the weather, and neither does the weather guy.



Today's post might be lacking a wee bit.  I have a New Testament exam today that I need to read for, so I can't really spend a whole lot of time typing a sorts of crazy stuff for you to read.  I apologize if you were just in the mood for a nutty story or a philosophical discussion.  If you want to read some more, I just updated the "Top 5 Posts" on the right side of the screen.  You can check those posts out because, oh, are they good, at least they're good for me; they call for some pretty solid memories, pretty solid.

So, because, and this is incredibly ironic because last week I mentioned I hadn't seen any videos of interest that whole week, I didn't post any videos last week, I have 5, count them 5, for you this week.  It was just a good week on the video streams.  So, without further ado, here you go:

1: we'll start with a video of a group of Africans in Zambia jamming.  I'm not sure why this video is intriguing, I just dig their response to music, not to mention the handmade guitar.  If this dude, Ken, started playing this song on the street, I'd be dancing too.



2.  The music video is just off the wall.  The point?  I dig it.  SO random.



3.  Speaking of music, if the last video is simply "off the wall," this next one crashed to ground after being on the wall.  I've never seen anything like this and the music is quite catchy.  You may have seen this one, it has conjured 2,577,670 views at the time of this posting.



4.  The following video is great, on a more serious note.  Bobby Ducharme was almost completely paralyzed almost 10 years ago in a horrific surfing accident.  Now, because of the creative cats who came up with tarp surfing, Bobby Ducharme was able to "surf" again.  This video is super sweet, you can tell Bobby is just pumped, I dig it a whole whole lot.  Thank you to Mr. Beau Akers for supplying this video.



5.  And the last one I discovered last evening when Mr. TJ Tolliver tagged me in a Facebook post saying:

and Morgan Lott i'm tagging you because you should watch this.

 

 


Enough said, I had to watch it.  Boy, am I glad I did.  You need to watch it, I'm not quite sure how to explain it, I'll just say I had to pick my jaw off of the ground after it rolled 20 feet away.  I don't even understand what in the world this video....   I'm speechless.  Watch:



And there's some video for you.






That's the post of October 6th.  You have a lot of video, that's pretty much it.  If that's your jam, then legit.  If it's not quite your jam, sorry, come back next week, you may be surprised.  If you're really itching to read something, check out some older posts.  There's the "Top 5" section that I already mentioned, but a perhaps cooler section is the "RANDOM POST OF THE REFRESH" section where a "random" post from the records of "It's Wednesday" will be linked.  You can click click click away.




It's raining outside, it's a bummer, but that doesn't mean you can't have a good attitude.  Be cheery.

No comments:

Post a Comment