Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sports Coat



The Olympics are taking place.  I enjoy the Olympics.  I'm not really sure what else to write because I don't want to sound foolish.  I enjoy the Olympics.

I don't have much to talk about today because this week, including today, has been surprisingly uneventful.  This may be wrong, but fact is, I can't pinpoint any event worth writing about.  Shame.



In other news, FORMSPRING.  Last week, I wrote a little bit about Formspring: "I honestly don't what the point is, well, obviously it is to ask questions, but is it worthwhile and beneficial to the masses?  I don't know."  I still don't know what the point is, but I do know this: Formspring is oddly compelling.  I'm not sure what it is.  Maybe it is the fact that the quality of the questions asked say a lot about 1. the person asking 2. what the person asking thinks about said person and 3. how the said person portrays him/herself.  I read a little blurb online that claimed that formspring.me will be the cause of many teenage suicides.  I think this is pessimistic, and although possible, unlikely.  If used correctly, formspring could be a beneficial and motivational tool to encourage, congratulate, and recognize others.  However, formspring could also be a discouraging and depressing tool that humiliates, embarrasses, and angers others.  We'll see how it goes.  This is the internet in 2010, the no mercy rule has been in place for a while now.  People are different online, saying stuff, doing stuff that they ("they" includes me) may not even think to say or do in person.  The internet, it's busy.

That said, ask a question!  Any question.  I will answer with honesty and precision.  Go ahead, give it a shot.



Below: If you read the first question, you'll know what is going on.  I have decided that I will post a selection of questions with answers gathered throughout the week to the blog.  I may choose the questions randomly, with specific intent, or because I am pleased with the creativity.  I'm not going to tell you (normally) which of these categories the questions fall under because I'm lazy.  Enjoy, questionize, and maybe you'll be on here next week.

Are you going to post these questions with answers on your blog?

This is a good question, a question good enough that I do not have an answer. We'll have to see.

So far, what would you say your favorite college experience is?

This is a tough question for two reasons: 1. I have a horrible immediate memory. 2. I'm answering this late at night. A combination of the two create a problem.

However, one of my favorite things about college is the night life. It may be 10 pm and someone says "Let's go to Hollywood." It's a done deal. I like how random stuff happens and random times during the day and night. In-n-Out runs? You bet.

If a bear and a gorilla fought, which on would win?

It all depends. A bear would win a bar fight, but a gorilla would win in a boxing match.

Do you like big bellies?

I haven't decided. Big bellies can be cool (what would Santa Claus look like without a big belly?) and they sometimes come in handy (Kung Fu Panda), but I'm sure it can be a pain to "carry" the "big" around sometimes.

Nevertheless, I've never had a "big" belly, so I wouldn't be the one to ask. Sorry.

What about baby bunnies?

I like baby bunnies just fine. However, I'd be down for an adult jack rabbit any day. They are faster, bigger, and can pack a punch unlike a baby bunny can.



You can beat that, I know you can.  Here it is again, in case you don't feel like scrolling up:



So that's it.  I tried to make up the space I'd normally use with other content.  I may have failed, let me know.  I hope you have a wonderful day today.


I have been listening to a bunch of reggae lately, no clue why.  I like reggae though, it da jam.  If you listen to any solid reggae artists, share the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment