Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fabl


Things might be changin' around this here parts.  But, that's for me to know and you to find out.  Who knows?  Maybe there won't be any change whatsoever.

Fact is, the weekday "Wednesday" is now the busiest day of the week.  Here's the breakdown:
  8:30-9:30 CLASS
  9:30-10:30 Optional Chapel
       MEAL TIME
  12:00-1:15 CLASS
  3:00-5:50 CLASS
        MEAL TIME
  7:00-10:00 CLASS

That's a lot of time I do not have to do whatever I want.  SO, you can maybe figure out what the change may involve...

But who knows, maybe I'll find time, like I am right now...



The picture signifies something.  Try and figure it out...


Here it is: in the picture, there is clearly a wall in the way of the subject.  This is a very literal symbol.  It symbolizes something.

Think about it.  This does not only apply to me.  We all run into hypothetical walls.  How will you get past it?


I have something for you:


One Heart EP - Haiti Relief from Morgan Lott on Vimeo.


"On January 12th, the earth quaked beneath the country of Haiti, resulting in extreme damage to every aspect of the already poverty-stricken nation.
It’s estimated that 1 million Haitians have been left homeless from this disaster. They are without food, water, shelter, or proper sanitation. These 1 million Haitians are men, women, and children- image bearers of their creator. Each one has been created by God for a purpose and an eternal destiny. In this moment, Haiti is overwhelmed.

As Biola Students- Disciples of Christ- we are called to run to the broken. feed them, clothe them, and we have to do whatever we can to help.

We’ve decided to quickly record a four song worship EP that were going to be selling for 3 dollars- 100% going to support World Vision’s relief efforts on the ground in Haiti. The Ep is going to be available outside the caf starting on Valentines day.

Together we can make a difference and extend Christ’s love to Haiti."

The words above/in the video explain pretty much every aspect I would even attempt to explain.  Just a couple: I'm not in the band putting out this EP, so this is not self-promotion; I fully support this drive to help Haiti in their time of need.  Also, the video is specific to Biola, but if you want to contribute, I'll be posting other ways you can participate shortly.  

Either way, Haiti is struggling and we have the means to help.




In other news, I have a couple videos for you and they are rather interesting, perhaps random, but incredible in their own way. 

1irst: some solid driving.  Reminds me...


2econd: The Death Swing: looks like a good time:



That's all I have and I apologize. Hopefully it won't always be like this, yes? Unless you like it like this...

Have a brilliant day.






I'm not sure why those videos are so small. Fullscreen them if you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment