Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Forego




Today is...interesting. I woke up, ran into some clothing, and began the day with mandarin oranges. I sit; I listen to Indie music: current -- Pinback. You tell me what you think. Tell me: what causes moods, ideas, philosophies to revolve around a person's current status concerning their persona. What?

I really don't know what to write. Today, I am slacked for words. You see the picture. You see how I feel through the picture. I will not tell you how I feel. I will give you a picture. See the picture; feel the feeling. What?


Let me tell you about last weekend. I went home for the weekend, and to go home for the weekend, I took the Metrolink train so I could get home, so I could be home for the weekend. I made it to the station and I boarded the train. Then I made it to Union Station and waited a half hour. Then I observed that my train was destined for “Montalvo” and the train at my gate was destined for “Oxnard.” Yes, they were on the close and possibly could have been the same train, but hey, wouldn’t they say the same thing on their destination declaration? I thought so. I hit me a minute after it left that the Oxnard train is probably the same as the Montalvo train. Yes, I missed the train and yes, I boarded the next train that was, yes, destined for Oxnard. I made it home and I am not going to go into detail because it really isn’t all that exciting and it may be a bore. If you have questions concerning what I did at home that weekend, let me know and I’ll be happy to tell you. Here’s a summary: hung out with family, hung out with friends, finished a project.

Enjoy this video:





What?

Let me tell you something. I really enjoy good advertising. What I mean by this is good design in advertising. Now, this is relative, of course, as what I might see as "good" may not be "good" in your opinion. When I see a good advertisement on television, the internet, print, or any other medium, I can't help but point it out. This happened recently. At Biola, there are posters advertising the "Roadtrip Nation." I really like the design of these posters. I have told people I really like these posters. Good design is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment