Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Los Gigantes


This will be an interesting one. You may be wondering about my photo for today. It surprised me too. Originally, I was going to conquer a city and walk through the skyscrapers like I was a giant (I'll explain more later), then take a photo of myself doing it. That didn't happen. So I took this picture and I must have been unhappy at the moment because it turned out pretty dark as in I look like a menacing advancing terror. I'm sure what to say about this other than it doesn't at all match my outfit. The outfit: I was a San Fransisco Giants executive, sporting a Giants tie I received from Ms. Julie Nicolas. I am grateful. I wore the tie today because MLB season is not even three days old, and on a satisfactory note, the Giants are 1-0. Hopefully they can carry this winning record throughout the season. I would be a happy camper.

I feel that picture is necessary to properly convey my emotion towards the winning record.

In other news, this week has been pretty crazy, and spring break will definitely not change a bit. So I guess, according to the consensus, I am a pretty well known person at Royal High School. I made the top four in Prom King nominations. Is that weird? I think it is absolutely outlandish. Read this - It's a long picture for a long post - (the middle of it mostly) and you will know why I think this nomination is crazy. I dress different and become a household name. Outlandish. Anyway, I wasn't really planning on going to prom, but now I kind of have to so I have some decisions to make. I really wasn't prepared for this, it really caught me off guard, not on guard.



In other news, I forget who (if who I am about to talk about is you, please let me know and I will give you the credit you deserve), but somebody suggested I make a facebook fan page of this blog. It's pretty crazy how popular this thing has gotten, I honestly had no idea, no idea. Almost as much of an idea I had for the prom nomination. Anyway, click the link below, or the banner, and become fans on the book that saves faces! By the way, copy that code below the banner everywhere. It's bound to be everywhere.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!







So that's pretty much it. There are a lot of photos in this post. Enjoy it because it probably won't be happening again. Have a wonderful day, and wherever you are, whatever you do, whoever you see, think positively.




BREAKING NEWS: Mr. TJ Tolliver is the one who suggested the Facebook page. He now has the credit he deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment