Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time: The Eagle: The Essence


Time is flyin' folks. Maybe it is just me. Check it out. Today is April 22. Drumline is finished forever this weekend. The weekend after that is prom which I thought would be forever and a day away; not quite, it's on May 2nd. May 4 is my Government AP test, then Statistics AP test. Then, wait a second, then virtually nothing. INSANE. The rest of the year after AP testing will be mostly a breeze. Don't really have finals, Grad Night, Graduation, senior-end-of-the-year stuff. It's all moving so fast, just like "The Eagle." Refer to the title of this post if you fail to understand the quotation marks. Anyway, time is flying like no other. When I was a puny freshman, I thought the seniors were so old and grown up. Now I am a senior and I still feel like a puny freshman. I don't understand....is the 2009 graduating class really mature enough and ready to take on the challenge of college? I have my doubts. Don't get me wrong, I definitely do not want to stay in high school. Maybe it's just because I'm one of them. I can't see the good in my own age group. Now that I think of it, why do I even speak of this? (This blog is a "stream of consciousness" blog (if you don't know what that is, look it up) and I don't delete what I have already written) There is absolutely nothing I can do to improve the situation. So there you have it.


Alrighty, outfit explanation. I am currently in filming/editing mode for mine and Mr. Beau Aker's current film "Morgan and Beau's Excellent Adventure." This is my costume. Yes. Some said I was a farmer. I am not a farmer. Most nailed it on the nose: a redneck, hillbilly, type character. Mr. Teppei Kasai called it on accident. He called me a redneck, then apologized, thinking he offended me. My job is done.

Okay so this will catch you by surprise. If not, you have watched too many scary movies as a kid and therefore have become immune to the "surprise factor." This blog takes up a whole lot of time and sometimes I can afford to spend a whole lot of time writing it. Today is not one of those days. So this entry is relatively short. I can promise you this though: I may update and add more later today.

If not, I hope you have a wonderful day, enjoying the weather and enjoying the blessing of life because you can never know when it is your time to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment