Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gentleman


I don't think today could have gone any better, in terms of clothing that is. Today I was a British businessman, complete with black umbrella. The inspiration hit me as I opened up my secret santa gift on Friday: the hat. I remembered I had attained a huge tweed overcoat from a "dead man" (click here and read the last paragraph for more info), so I decided to wear my wool suit coat with some nice gray slacks, accompanied by my wonderful black loafers. Then I topped it off with the tweed overcoat and the hat. Pretty dapper, I'd say. Today was clearly the coldest day of the year thus far. I must say I was prepared. People were freezing and enjoying their unstoppable chattering teeth while I worried about my fingers getting a wee-bit chilly. In fact, Mr. Chris Deveux was convinced it was snowing outside. It was a happy moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment