Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crime Scene Investigation


Today reminded me of CSI. I wore "Police Line Do Not Cross" tie I received as a gift. People liked it, as did I. It was really hard to tie though, which was rather strange. Whatever. I don't have much to talk about. Drumline is almost done, we have one competition left. I'm debating about joining winter dl, the audition is in 15 mins. I really can't afford it though. I guess we'll see what happens.

I'm sitting here right now trying to think of something to write. I know the reader enjoys interesting posts and I try to fuel that fire. Sometimes it is hard though, you know? Life is pretty good right now, good enough to not vent on this lovely blog of mine. Even if it was pretty bad right now, I probably wouldn't vent on this lovely blog of mine. This blog is dedicated to my senior year (and probably past that *a new idea*) and I don't want to waste the reader's time reading about my problems and mishaps.

Speaking of new ideas, I'm probably going to work at Hume this summer. I just sent in my application this week and I have to set up an interview. I really hope I get into a media position, that would be a dream come true. Getting paid for what I love doing!? Oh man, good stuff. I hope I love doing it. I'm thinking about continuing this "Wednesday" dress up deal forever. Wouldn't that be great? When I'm 40, I'll be sitting in my cubicle somewhere with a fancy outfit on, writing on this blog. Wouldn't that be something? I don't know. If I work at Hume, there's going to be some awesome possum updates. You can count on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment