Friday, December 19, 2008

1984


I wear my blue suit two times a year. The last day of school and the last day of school. Try to figure that out. I'll give you a hint. I wore the blue suit today.

Take a look at previous "blue suit" days:


Okay, time to explain. My father worked at the 1984 Olympic Games in Los Angeles, California. The blue suit was his uniform. This blue suit is wonderful in all aspects of the word. Look up "wonderful" in the dictionary and you will see a picture of this blue suit. I'm not kidding. Look it up...

Did you know that earlier today I wrote the word gullible on the ceiling above your head?

Mr. Shuster really got a kick out of the blue suit. He said he attended the games with his wife and really enjoyed it. Mr. Shuster being Mr. Shuster whipped out his camera phone and snapped a few shots, one of the emblem on the jacket, one of the jacket (with me in it of course) and one of the whole shebang.

As I was walking out of school, some kid, I'm assuming an underclassman, yelled: "Hey what are you? Part of the blue man group? Did you get that at the 99¢ store?" Naturally, I waited for him, as he was walking behind him. I decided to make him feel really stupid, as I walked right next to him as he walked with his friends. I told him I did in fact buy it at the 99¢ store and he should get one too. We are going to where them, as twins, the first day back from break. As we walked out the front gates of the school, he said he needed to go to his locker. Really? I clearly made him uncomfortable. My job is done.

1 comment: