Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Warm Milk




Okay, okay, okay. This is the final push. Okay? This is the final push of my second year of college and it is WILD. There's so much to be done, so little time to do it. So here's the deal, this blog has been lacking as of late and I apologize. It's going to be lacking for the rest of the school year simply because, well, there's more important things to do. That sounds horrible. But hey, at least I put SOMETHING up.

I registered for next semester's classes yesterday, want a look?




I'm pretty excited.  It's going to be a very different semester, there's no doubt about that.  I'm going to have more time on my hands, I'm not going to occupy 99.9% of my time with work and .1% of my time establishing and nourishing friendships.  We'll see how it goes, that's the goal though: more time to CHILL WITH PALS, GUYS AND GALS!

I've got a few videos for you.

First, these guys take living to the limit. Not only do they take living to the limit, they jam some pretty krill tunes. I can dig that. (Disclaimer: there may or may not be a tiny bit of questionable wordage)






Second, here's an oldie but goodie (at least in youtube terms): Ms. Jayme Dee simply pulls off an incredible rendition of MGMT's "Kids." I'm a fan.  This should have made it onto the blog a long long time ago.







Third, the pendulum swings. The pendulum swings in waves. This BLEW MY MIND! Is this really how physics works? Boy, the wonders of the world, PROFESSIONAL.







And that's the post and I apologize. It's good stuff though, at least it's not just a few apologetic words. It's just maybe lacking on the stories. This summer, it'll get good, especially because I have nothing prepared, this summer will be freeform'd and I'm excited to see what comes about. You'll hear about, here, every Wednesday.


Yes, yes, yes. Have a nice day, drink some lemonade.



And jam to some old school Relient K.  Self-Titled.

No comments:

Post a Comment