Wednesday, May 18, 2011

PLANK'D



What you see above is my WEDNESDAY PUDDLE PLANK and HOMEWORK STATION PLANK.  What is planking?  Well, let me tell you:






Australia knows how to start the party.  My good friend Mr. Stuart Weir and his pals at his house in La Mirada viewed this Australian video and took a look around the the US of A.  No planking to be seen.  Mr. Stuart Weir and his pals spread the disease, QUICK.  Before long, planking was all I was seeing/reading about on the facebook and pictures were popping up like Whack-A-Mole.  I think it's great, relatively safe, except for the gentleman that died planking (I guess it's only safe if you want it to be safe), and it's hilarious.  I stated earlier in the week that my first PLANK would be Wednesday.  Today is Wednesday. SO BEGINS.


In other news, Mawwiage Films (http://mawwiagefilms.com) has been busy!  I now introduce to you Matt & Emily Mongeon, tying the knot April 9, 2011 in San Diego, California.  Let me tell you, you're in for a treat.  This wedding was OUT OF CONTROL, so much energy, so much heart, so much FUN! I've never seen the dance floor erupt like it did at this fantastic wedding.

ENJOY!



Matt & Emily from Mawwiage Films on Vimeo.




And here's something: you may have seen last week our wedding video from Scotland (If not: mawwiagefilms.com/ichikawa).  Well now, I present to you, our Mawwiage Films documentary.  Throughout the trip, we took footage of anything and everything, documenting this trip in the fullest.  This is what came out of it.  WORD TO THE WISE: it's kind of long, almost 18 minutes.  Think of it this way: you'll be going from California to Scotland and back in less than 18 minutes.  That's flyin' folks.  Plus, our trip was NUTTY, so definitely worth the experience.



MF in Scotland: The Documentary from Mawwiage Films on Vimeo.




And that's it, friends.  Little writing, lots of watching.  I hope you enjoy it.  You may have already seen it, if that's the case, I'm pumped.  If you haven't? I'm pumped too because now you have the opportunity to see it.  You're the best.



Have a delightful morning tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Morgan! These wedding movies are amazing! Katy and I love the Scotland trip documentary. Looks like you and Isaac had quite an adventure. Let us know if you need any more camera operators for your next trip abroad. We're even willing to pack the bags and drag them across the country side for you.

    ReplyDelete