Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rebuttal



What a week it's been! This post is going to be short for two reasons:

  1. Finals are approaching and oh, there's much work to be done.
  2. I wrote a surprisingly long post the other day about the viral video phenom that is "High Five for First Kiss." If you haven't read that, you need to, it's definitely worth the read: "High Five for First Kiss: The Birth of a Viral Video."


Since I wrote that post, the video has gained a few million more views and has (along with the families) appeared on Good Morning America, Jimmy Kimmel Live, as well as graced the homepages of Youtube, Yahoo, among others.  I still can't believe it.  I think it's super watching from the inside.  Even though I can't take any credit and have no affiliation with the video, it's been a trip watching the chaos ensue from the beginning.  I'm a fan.


I've got exciting news:

Coming straight from the United Kingdom, Jonathan and Carrie exchanged vows on April 2, 2011 in St. Andrews Scotland.  Mawwiage Films is proud to present the brand new Mawwiage Films Moment!  Sit back, relax, and take a trip to Scotland!



Jonathan & Carrie from Mawwiage Films on Vimeo.
.

What a beautiful wedding and what a trip!  I'm still in shock that this trip even happened.  Be on the lookout: Isaac and I shot a short documentary-esce about our trip to Scotland, it'll be finished soon.  It's WILD.



Here's one more video, imagine that!


Here's a really well done commercial I stumbled upon.  I dig it.  I think it's clever. I think it's daring. I think it's funny. I think it subliminally advertises it's product well. I think it pulls off advertising two completely different products.  I dig it.








And that's the story folks, that's all I have for you today.  Here's the deal though, you got a bonus, and I already told you about that.  HOORAY!


Have a mightily pleasant day today, you should go make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, grab a crisp apple, and eat it.  Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment