Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Funded


Today I wear a polo that says "President's Circle, The Biola Fund."  School spirit.

It's going to be an interesting one today, mainly because I literally have little to say and little time to do it.  I feel like I'm gip-ping you guys, you deserve more.  You deserve a nice hearty bowl of "It's Wednesday" every Wednesday for contemplation, for laughter, for health, for tears.  You deserve it, you gold-star wielding internet goer.  I commend you for reading this, I commend you for coming back every week to see/hear/read me ramble about nonsense such as this.  You may find it interesting, I hope you do, otherwise this blog is worthless; actually that's completely wrong.  I created this blog three years ago in order to simply record the events of my senior year in high school.  It was not intended to be a regular, focused, traffic-attracting blog; think of it in the sense of a diary, you write all the stuff down, and then 20 years later you go "oh, I remember that stuff, I want to "relive" that stuff, let me read my diary," and there you go.  This blog is kind of like that, at least it was; now, I try to come up with entertaining, thought-provoking content, but it's difficult and I have a lot less time than I did in high school.  I hope I don't sound whiny, I just know that you, the thoughtful internet user, deserve so much more than what I have provided these last weeks.


BUT! I have news!  I just saved a bunch of car insurance on my money by switching to Geico. I have other news too though.

So February 4th, 2011, last Friday, marked a monumental decade.  Last Friday, STUFF turned 10 years old.  10 years ago, Mr. Stuart Weir, Mr. Scott Weir, and myself formed a exclusive club, we became STUFF brothers.  We would call each other "Stuff" like they were our names, hold it, Stuff WAS our names.  We created a marketed the famous "Stuff Snacks" and manifested short films and commercials that took the world by storm.  Now, 10 years later, the Stuff brothers all attend the same school, Biola University, and continue the legacy.  In fact, to commemorate our tenure, we are going to be remaking one of our most recognized films: "Murder Mystery Musical: How the Boy Died."  This will more than likely be released within the next 6 months.  Be on the lookout.

Below is an original scan from the early 2000's.  This piece of paper very likely does not exist anymore, but it lives on in the etchings of a computer and now the internet. 






See! There you go!  Some manageable, readable content!  Hooray!


On a somber-er note, I don't know how this blog is going to take this semester.  This semester is going to be consuming my time like it's the "Coo-coo for Coco Puffs" dude devouring Coco Puffs.  Time's going to be DEVOURED.  So we'll have to see how this blog holds up.  I have my hopes up, but no promises....it may get a little thin.





No now I've got some video for you, some fun sporty video.

First is a new extreme sport taking the world's youth's interest.  It's called Hockern, and you a crazy amount of combos with a sporthocker and then sit upon it to complete the trick.  Like extreme sitting.  Sounds pretty ridiculous, but I'm not going to lie, some of the tricks the video below are GNARLY.  And then, if you're tired, you have a chair to sit on.  That's always nice.





Next up is a sport called Cycleball.  I think everything about this blows my mind.  I want to see the fixie generation play some Cycleball, then we'll really see if you have control of your bike.









That's it.  That's the day.  That's this Wednesday, completed.  Fun fun.  Now it's your chance to live.  Live!  Go experience life!  Life is all around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment