Wednesday, January 26, 2011

.25


Ok, you're confused.  Yes, it is collared shirt Wednesday.  Yes, I'm not wearing a classic collared shirt; yes, I'm not wearing a tie.  Instead, I'm wearing a tank top.  You may say "What?"  I'm here to tell you there's a loop hole.  I'm here to tell you every shirt has a collar (except for maybe one that you cut with scissors).  I'm here to tell you that the tank top I wore on today, Wednesday January 26 of the 2011th year, had a collar that was .25 of an inch wide.  I'm here to tell you I did not forget.  I'm here to tell you I did this to stir it up a little bit.  I'm here to tell you that this was intentional, and I'm also here to tell you that the weather today was GORGEOUS.


I'm back at Biola, I'm back at the school I chose to go to a year and a half ago, I'm back at the school where the Spring semester will be starting up on Monday.  This last week was fun, went home, slept in, hung out, worked on video video video, now I'm back here for a few more days, and then, boom biggety bam, the semester hits full fledged.  I'm excited though, it's going to be quite the trip, time will have to be streched to fit everything in, and this is what I say to that: "Let's do it."  Gonna be OUT OF CONTROL, but if you think about it, are we in control of anything?

Speaking of the semester starting, a few buddies and myself are hitting the end of break hard by going to see Underoath, Thursday, and few other bands absolutely rock it on the Saturday before the Monday that school starts up, also known as this Saturday.  I'm pumped, their pumped, gonna be killer, gonna get our study on.


I don't have much to spefically talk about today, sorry about that; this may be due to the nature of the day, it may be due to the music I'm listening to, it may be due to the enormous wad of America's Original Dubble Bubble Original Flavor Bubble Gum that is working my jaw to the limit.  Whatever the reason, topics i.e. other are not coming to my mind.

So, in this situation, there is nothing better but some video, yeah?  Ye ye, it's time, time to get legit.


This first video, boy, this first video....I laughed MY HEAD OFF during this video, boy, this first video.  SO RANDOM, SO BEAUTIFUL. 





This video, boy, this next video just...my head fell off for this one too.  I don't know why.  I think it had to with the music and the nature of the stop, and reverse, and then, the kicker, when the music stops.  WHAT?!  Don't why so funny, just is, it may not be to you, whavetever.



Next has made it's rounds throughout the interwebs the last couple days.  Definitely made it's rounds.  Crazzzy putt-putt?  Fountain?



Unbelievable.  I like how pumped the dudes got.  I'd be that pumped too.


Lastly, check out this new Mattel Hot Wheels car.  It's got a built in video camera in the "hood" of the car and records video and audio.  It's also got a mount to mount it a skateboard, a bike, a helmet, etc. 30 fps and 60 fps?  So SICK.  I'd get this over a GoPro.










The conclusion.



Have a bright day today.  Say hello to someone you have already spoken to within the past half hour.  It will seem random, hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Its really very great post.thanks for sharing videos. i like it very much.

    ReplyDelete