Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Bow

Today's post may be indecent indifferent.  It may be lacking.  Here's why, I have a bajillion deals to deal with, and it's not that I don't have enough time, but it's that my mind is mindfully wandering to other deals that I need to deal with within the next few-dy hours.  Up until probably Saturday, run run run running I am.  Full sprint?  Actually not really as much as a full sprint as the last few weeks; those were full sprints and a halves; so I guess this week is more like a brisk jog.




So that said, I do not have too terribly much to talk about.  Well, here's something: last week, something absolutely blew my mind clear out of the water.  So here's the deal, on November 3rd, two weeks ago, I wore a certain something and I wrote about some stuff.  But here's the deal, I randomly stumbled upon the post I had written exactly a year before, November 4th, 2009, and what I was wearing was remarkably similar.  I was baffled.  Here's the kicker, the first paragraph of both posts speak on the same matter, the same topic, the EXACT same thing.  Let me show you:



NOVEMBER 3, 2010:
It's November 3rd.  Read that again, look at your calender.  October didn't even happen.  November? Time... time goes.... blink once and you're retired.  I'm just waiting, I know it will happen any minute now.  Seriously? November?  Already we're supposed to deciding which classes to take next semester.  This semester just started yesterday.  It's almost 2011, I just got used to writing 2010.  October didn't even happen.  November? Time... time goes....  speed, speed, speedest.
http://emliv.blogspot.com/2010/11/speedest.html


NOVEMBER 4, 2009:

First matter of business, today is November 4th. Let me repeat that, today is November 4th. Yes, it is November already. Time is flying folks. Speaking of flying, October 31st has come and gone...and the Christmas "stuff " will be arriving, if it already hasn't, in stores in a very minimal amount of days.

http://emliv.blogspot.com/2009/11/explanation-is-necessary-for-this.html


I had no previous knowledge of this.  I guess years play out similarly, super strange, super whack.


Now I have a video for you, one solitary video.  I stumbled upon this kid last night, I must say, I don't think I have laughed as hard as I laughed last night in quite a long time.  It may have been the time of night (which doesn't matter) or it simply was that funny.  Here's the video:






Adam Peterson is SO STINKIN' LEGIT.  He's SO PUMPED.  He LOVES Lewis Park.  He REALLY LIKES swinging.  He LOVES basketball.  I can't even believe it.  He just so jazzed! 

We need to all be like Adam Peterson, be SO INCREDIBLY PUMPED about EVERYTHING.




That's the attitude, I like it. 

I REALLY LIKE you.  You know that?  You spend your good, hard earned time reading and watching the pitly content I choose to publish.  Goodness gracious, you're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment