Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Charlie Brown



As I write, I listen to "Christmas Time Is Here" from "A Charlie Brown Christmas," one of the classic Christmas programs on the television. Due to this listening, it kinda puts a damper on any enthusiasm I may write. Rather interesting how music can have that effect. Today I wear a outfit suitable for a Christmas party. A white cardigan over a charcoal shirt, accompanied by a Santa Claus tie will suit the dress code. Today is a nice day. Brisk, yet sunny. The air is crisp, a pleasure to breath in. And "A Charlie Brown Christmas" playing in the background. *Breathes* it's a good day.


There is something new on the blog. Take a look around, try and figure it out. See it? I'll tell you. In the upper right hand corner, above the networking deal, there is a new "spot" called "Link of the Refresh." There is a link in that area that is a random, yes random, blog post from some Wednesday in the history of emliv.blogspot.com. So every time you refresh the page, that is click on a link, click on a picture, or literally refresh, a new link will appear, a new link that you may click to take a trip back in history. Just something interesting that may be kind of fun. I personally enjoy it because going through random pages takes a stab at my memory bank and refreshes my mind with events somewhat lost in the past. It's a good time.


In other news, finals week is next week. This includes, but it not limited to, the last week of the semester. Due to cause and effect, I will be returning to Simi Valley most likely the late night of the 17th of December, 2009. I will be in Simi Valley, not the entire time but a significant chunk, for three weeks before I come back to Biola on the 3rd of January, 2010. Boy, it's weird to type "2010." That's the scoop, now, once you finish reading/watching, go get a scoop.





In other news, I have videos for you. I think I have a trend going. The last few posts definitely have a few videos contained inside. I like videos and there have been a bunch in the last few weeks that'd I'd like to share. So here 't goes. Please watch and enjoy.

First up, Stephen Colbert. This short little video records his.....I'll just let you watch it. I laughed pretty decently hard the first time I watched his little spiel. Very funny, very funny.




Second up, this dude likes to beatbox and play the flute. You have probably seen something like this before, but I can assure you, unless you've seen this video of course, you haven't seen eyebrows move the way this guy makes them move. Pretty intensely impressive. Pretty intensely impressive that he sets a jammin' beat and makes his eyebrows do a jig.




Third up, we've all felt our mouth begin watering at the sight of one of those meaty six-dollar burgers and perfect set of french fries occupying the main stage of the famous Carl's Jr. bandstand. I always hoped one of those six dollar burgers actually appeared in one of those six-dollar boxes that arrive on my tray. This video may just ruin your dreams, I know it did mine.




Fourth up, watch:



This man's story is inspiring. He could not find his proper place in the workforce. After much trial and error, he figured out what he really wanted to be doing. Not only did he make a living, he built a reputation. Inspiring.







So that is it. The blog entry of December 9th. I hope you enjoyed it. To finish it out, click the random link to a random page. Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment