Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Be Pollish



I made up a little poll for all of you. Please participate. It will help me with something I will explain later. YOU CAN VOTE MORE THAN ONCE if more than one applies. Feel free to add your own in the form of a comment. I have had a few complaints that people don't know how to comment and that is quite alright. If you can figure it out, please comment. If not, vote for the one that says "I would comment, but I have no idea how to."


Things might be a changin'. We'll have to see but as of right now and as of next/this semester, my Wednesday's are BOOKED. I have four classes that day including two three hour classes. So this blog might have to be given a different time slot or something.

This post is really short and sweet. It may be a good thing. I'm at my grandmother's house as of yet and I don't exactly have the time or energy for much else. So if you're bored, scroll down or click some random post.



Have a very merry Christmas!




Change of mind, I'll throw in something. Here is Aaron Gillespie's variation of "The Little Drummer Boy." Definitely worth a look and a listen. Have a great Christmas.






Like I said, have a marvelous Christmas. You'll hear from me next Wednesday, yes? Enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment