Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blue and White



I went into today not realizing it was Veteran's Day. Otherwise, I would have dressed patriotically. If you take a look on the bright side, however, today's clothing choice did have a reason, a meaning behind the colors and selection, to the day was not all waste. If you take a look at the picture, you will notice I am wearing blue, white, and some black. Today I had a psychology test, a test I was not prepared for because it snuk (is that a word? The past tense of "sneak"="snuk" isn't it? Yes, I'm in college.) up on me. So, naturally, I dressed appropriately. You've heard the analogy about "black and white," stark contrast. If you have to make a decision, it is best when the options are black and white, the right decision stands out to you with incredible ease. This is how the answers on the psychology test technically should be, except, because I was not prepared, I believe I am "blue and white," yes, bad play on words, with maybe a little bit of black. I feel like this makes no sense at all and it's okay. It kind of helps the situation.


Be back in a bit.


Alright I'm back. Sorry if this post is short, today is mad. Mad as in busy. Busy as in no time. No time as in exaggeration. You know what I mean. So, sorry, I just have a couple interesting videos for you to watch, that way you can use your time a little better than just reading me ramble on insiginificant events that are mean't solely for space consumption. Enjoy. Maybe let me know what you think of them?


The first video reworks a popular "The Sound of Music" tune into an intense jam with a crazy time-signature twist. You may disagree. See if you do.



This next video is a recollection of childhood. Sesame Street is brilliant; it was then, it is now. Cookie Monster was always my fav, (Oscar the Grouch- a close second) and this is his jam. The best.





Have a wonderful morning, afternoon, evening, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment