Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It is time for anew. Today was our first day of filming for our new Film Noir short film, "The Water's Always Running." It's going to be epic without a doubt and I am way excited to continue this thing. We did one scene today and I am pumped for what we come up with! So I naturally dressed in my costume. That is what I was today. I'd say many people liked it, I gotta bunch of comments, including a "You make my life." I'm glad I can bring upon people happiness. I'd say the most loved object of my wearing were the shades. I got these shades on the spring trip in San Fransisco at the Spy Shop. These are not just ordinary shades though peeps. They got mirrors on the sides so you can see behind you. I'd say it was a hit. People enjoyed trying them on and deciding if it would be worth it to splurge and get a pair which is virtually impossible. I'm not kiddin' you.

"That's one Eddie. That's two Eddie."

No comments:

Post a Comment