Wednesday, September 12, 2012

365



It's week 3, third week, tres. School is goin goin gone, it's basically finals week.

As you would expect, life's nuts. Always is. We have named our house: THE BAKERY. There's 4 reasons:

1. This place is always the temperature of an oven. The other night, I walked through the hallway, I thought to myself "Wow! It actually feels pretty cool in here!" I looked at the temperature. It was 85 in the hallway. If that feels "cool" I don't want to know how warm it is when it feels "HOT."

2. Bethlehem means "house of bread" because the area was a grain-producing area in Old Testament times. Bethelehem is where Jesus was born. That's pretty cool.

3. Our oven is broken. The irony.

4. "We have the hottest buns in town." My housemates... no explanation.


So that's the name! We're pretty excited about it. There might be a logo or a lil somethin somethin comin out real soon.


SO.

I made a crazy, unbelievable realization this week. I have this bizarre sense of the 365. This has happened a number of times: I do something, think of something, dress a certain way and, upon investigation, I did the same thing, thought the same thing, dressed a certain way almost EXACTLY a year before, 365. I have two examples for you.

This following picture was taken the first Wednesday of last school year. I lived in Trop. Wore a light blue shirt, bolo tie, white shorts, white converse high tops. Take a look.


This year. Taken on the first Wednesday of this school year. I live in a house. Wore a light blue shirt, bolo tie, white shorts, white converse high tops. Take a look.


Basically the same outfit, added some new stylez with the pocket square and the long white left sock. What in the world. 365. Same thought process.


So, now, last night (today because it was after midnight), I randomly remembered this one event that happened last year. It was Ms. Laura Cook's birthday and a big ol' group of us went out to Elephant Bar for a fantastic birthday dinner. It was a great time, I remembered it for really no reason so I went to the facebook to track down the group picture. That picture is right here:


And then I noticed something. TODAY IS MS. LAURA COOK'S BIRTHDAY! So this event happened almost EXACTLY a year ago and I really had NO REASON to remember this event, there were no triggers, I hadn't even thought thought event in months. Super weird. 365.



Here is something fun. Mr. Kyle Spence's house party. It wasn't his birthday. Surprisingly good time.





And here's Mawwiage Films latest Moment! INTRODUCING Matt & Danielle Cull!








And that's the post! Little writing, but a nice amount of visuals. I'm sitting here with Ms. Katie McCusker and her and now my friend Ms. Kelly Last-Name-Never-Said. They wanted to be included in this blog post so I told them I would include them.


Merry Wednesday.


I could really go for a smoothie right now. If you like smoothies, you should make one up for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment