Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Big Fan


The weather has been just beautiful lately. It's been so so nice. There's something about great weather that makes days great, days that are great even when they are full, stressed out days become great simply because the weather is great. I'm a fan, a big fan.

School's winding down. It's incredible. How it got to this point, I will never know; how time can fly so fast, I will never know (how many times I talk about time flying so fast on this blog, I will never know. Too much.). It really is quite remarkable though. It was just Christmas.

But at the same time, last week seems like months ago.


The other night at 1 AM, Mr. Michael Warnecke saw his lantern that he had been given. He asked me if I wanted to launch it. I said "Let me grab my camera."



Now, you probably are thinking to yourself, "THAT WAS SO DANGEROUS." In a sense, it was. There was due warning on the package and we took all the precautions to make sure the lantern experience did not turn sour. And as you can see, everything went perfectly fine without even a chance of a hiccup. AND GUESS WHAT?! The lantern is FULLY biodegradable, so no worries about our lovely ecosystem. Let's just say this, the lantern was a great 1 AM spontaneous event. I'm a fan, a big fan.


A few days ago, I finished working on the TANKTACULAR video, an event that Hungry Mind Entertainment throws (you may remember SWAGTAC: http://emliv.blogspot.com/2011/10/dress-it-up.html) once every blue moon. This was my second shot at this type of event and, boy, was it a good one. Doesn't need a whole lot explanation because the video speaks for itself. I've got one word for it though: MADNESS.




Unreal.




Lastly, I have a video for you that is inspiring because it's the story of a kid who uses art and bikes to make a BIG difference in his community, and I'm talking BIG. Scraper Bikes give kids a new passion. And it's awesome.





And friends, that's it for today. It's been a great week.

Here's a final note. My sister posted this on her facebook this week. Sums up our family pretty well.



This rocks.



Eat some granola and raisons, they're good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment