Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Seriously






Like, seriously, it's Wednesday again. I turned in my graduation petition today, have a meeting with a grad counselor tomorrow, register for my last full semester of my college career on Friday. Folks, this just got real. Like, seriously. It's Wednesday again and it seems like it was just Wednesday and it feels like it was just the beginning of the semester. It's not. It's almost the end. Almost the end of college.

The weather today is strange. It's overcast and over-hot. It's SUPER warm, awkwardly warm. Normally I dig awkward warmness, but not today, today it's just plain awkward.

This last week, I revisted some CLASSIC videos from the college career. I shared a few, laughed at all, relived with the roommates. It was the best, is the best, will be the best. I'm going to embed them below for you, watch if you want. I know I will.


The paragraph above inspired me. I just created a YouTube channel specifically for these types of videos. Random? I guess. We'll see what happens. You never know.

Here's a classic, one of my favorites:


Mock Rock was last week. Mock Rock is a HUGE lipsync-type competition at Biola, involving big groups of people who dance choreographically, providing entertainment, laughter, and tears to the student body. Mock Rock is one of, if not THE, premier event at Biola, every year is IMMENSE. This year, I think my favorite was a group called Chicken Poc, with their Scooby Doo rendition. They were very creative, very talented, and very very. They rocked it. I think they should have taken the top prize.

Here's their performance:



The other groups did very well as well. Chakte Pakte, a Bollywood rendition, KILLED it. Indian music and dance is so rad.

Here's a picture of me in the crowd captured by who knows who. Like I said, Mock Rock is the PREMIER event.


And here's a recap from the Chimes:


Mock Rock 2012 from Chimes Multimedia on Vimeo.



Something else cool happened this week. Red Bull did this crazy deal and made this crazy video that was filmed mostly at Biola (which is cool in itself). Take a look!



Red Bull came, Red Bull conquered. Red Bull was the talk of the town at Biola University for the full 24 hours yesterday. Well done Red Bull, well done.



So this the end. I think. Yeah. It is. I'm excited for what's to come. I don't know what it looks like. We'll just have to see.

Enjoy your next week. Take a hike, see some sights you haven't seen before. There all sorts of stuff all sorts around us that all sorts haven't been seen by all sorts of people.


No comments:

Post a Comment