Thursday, March 15, 2012

Paint


This week has been one of the more interesting in my recent memory. I've learned a bunch ton about myself, noticed things I've never noticed before. I took a good hard look at myself. This is college. And ambiguous. YES!

It's Mission's Conference. There's a bunch ton of ironic things about the PERFECT timing of this conference, and the majority of that bunch ton won't make it onto this blog, unfortunately, due to lack of time, and honestly, I don't even think I could sensycally write it down. I think it's substantially hysterical, the irony. I may tell you about it if you ask. You may not even think it's a bunch ton of crazy.

But hey, we're movin'. Life's movin'. Movin' real quick. Like a bunch ton.


Last Friday, a crew of us went to Biola's arch-rival, Azusa Pacific University for a ridiculousity of a paint dance party: SPLATTER. Here's a picture of our absurdity.


Pretty rockin' fun. Getting doused with loads and loads of paint. Seein' my cuz Mr. Zach McMahon. Losing two pairs of glasses (sorry Amanda). Gaining one pair of glasses (as seen above). Having an absolute ball. Enjoying Denny's afterwards with Ms. Amanda Cooper, Ms. Megan Vesevick, and Mr. Ben Jacuk. "Did you guys go paintballing?"

+ rainbow snot the next day. Blast of a night.







And that's it. It's been a crazy week, just gonna get crazy crazier. Like, yeah, for real.




See you later, Alligator.

No comments:

Post a Comment