Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Try it

Today I wore a suit 'cept my suit jacket was a little different.  It rained last night, that's all I know.

There will not be much in this post because I have to deal with lost time.  It's really too bad, but I guess a part of life, right?




I do have some content for you which won't leave you completely hung out to dry.




On Sunday, I went with Mr. Chase Wagner and Ms. Paige Echarte to Saddleback Church (which is QUITE the place) and then to Ms. Paige Echarte's house in Dana Point.  For your viewing pleasure, I have some photography that was taken on that Sunday.  It was a much needed break from Interterm and it was nice to start shooting again. 




Here's one more that I like a little bit:



if you'd like to see these and more, check out the FLICKR: http://www.flickr.com/photos/morganlott/


And lastly, I have a video for you.







Does that look intense or what?! I grew up on LEGOs and I owe a good section of my heart to the little building blocks. This movie looks like actual LEGO people moving around and looks GNARLY. I'd see it, no doubt in my mind.





So that's it folks. I wish I could have expanded on things, especially about actual happenings that took place last week, the weekend, or today. I don't have time though. I guess that is the nature of interterm.


Have a good one. (I've been saying that a lot lately. Not really sure why.)


Serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment