Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sitch--eation


I am a loss for words. I do not know what to write. I'm being honest. This week has been frustrating to say the least, this is why I do not know what to write. This blog is not a place to complain, this blog is not a place to blame, this blog is a place for controversy-free reading. I have learned this the hard way. Yes, controversy makes it more interesting, but would you want to deal with that? I really don't think you would. But, hey, I could be wrong. There has just been a few instances in the last couple days that have sent me off my rocker (which is an interesting statement because those of you who know me know that when I get sent off my rocker, I just laugh about it. I'm not exactly sure why, I just don't react the same way most people do). I'm going to go into details whatsoever, sorry if you wanted the greasy details.



For some reason, I have been randomly stumbling onto numerous ukulele videos. I have an rss feed that shows new, interesting videos from all the major video sites (youtube, myspace, break, dailymotion, etc) and ukulele videos have been an interesting addition. Because I have little to write, I am going to embed (tech word: watch out) three ukulele videos that I have found appealing. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the sounds of the uke.





And as of this morning:






I really do not have much more to say. I know, it's lame. I really am sorry about it. There just isn't much more interesting things to say. I guess I could do some mentions, yes? Skillet, the Christian band, puts on a KILLER show, they were incredible. I can't even begin to explain the ferocity of their special effects. Lets just say this: strobe, smoke, risers, solos. Also, seeing Mr. Kelii Miyata, Mr. Stephen Orth, and Ms. Emilie Mateu this past weekend was a lot of fun to say the least. Is was good seeing some "not-new" faces. That little "not-new" spiel sounds idiotic. It was a good time though.


Make your day wonderful and remember to turn the lights off when you leave the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment