Friday, August 6, 2010

What? When?

It's week 9.  It's Thursday of week 9.  It's Thursday of week 9, 1 week left.  No joke, it's Thursday of week 9, 1 week left.  1 week left?

Here's the thing, time has flown.  Summer feels like the snap of two fingers, just like *snap* that.  It honestly feels like I was just moving in to my trailer, just learning the workflow of our video department, just meeting new people to talk with for 3 short months.  Just like *snap* that.

BUT, here is what gets me.  The hoedown feels like a LONG time ago.  The failed mountain climbing adventure seems like a LONG time ago.  The trip down the hill for my great-grandpa's birthday party feels like a LONG time ago.  Why?  I don't know.  The summer has flown by, just like *snap* that.

I feel like I have talked about this kinda of thing in recent post(s).  I honestly don't know, I just go.  Point is: this is definitely a summer to remember (as was last summer and probably the summer before).  But how will I remember it?  Will just simply remembering be enough?  You see, as is with virtually any situation, you learn things.  You remember                .......




You know, I don't really have a clue where I was going with this.

Man alive, this is really unlike any blog post I've ever written.  It's so off the cuff, raw.  Even though all the posts are straight up and unplanned, this one seems, well... I guess it feels like I have very little to write about so I'm blabbering OR I have a lot to write about, but I can't get myself to transcribe my thoughts into words.  I have a feeling it's the latter.  There really is a lot on my mind, actually "a lot" is a very relative term, so I may have a lot on my mind, but I may have a very small amount compared to what you might be thinking about.  I don't know what is on your mind, I may never know, and that is okay.

Here are two older posts:

1. Read about my Senior Ditch Day two years ago (Random, I know, I just picked one).  It's a good, interesting, random memory, worth a read for sure.     :: http://emliv.blogspot.com/2009/03/senior-ditch-day-2009.html

2. Read about almost exactly one year ago.  Quite the change of pace as far as summer goes.     :: http://emliv.blogspot.com/2009/08/awaited.html




So I thought looking through these would promote some sort of inspiration.  It didn't really.  I guess this will be the experimental post and really doesn't have anything good to say.

We had some fun last week:










I hope you enjoyed those.  You can view more here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/morganlott/




You know, all that was was a shameless plug.


This post kind of was a waste of time.  That's just how I feel.  Maybe you don't feel that way.  Maybe you really enjoyed yourself.

I'm just not feelin' it.  I'm sorry, I really am.  It's SUPER LAME for you to waste your time reading my collection of words.  I hope it wasn't a waste of time, but if it was, I wish you could have your minutes back.


 Again, I'm sorry.  I really am.






To end on a joyful note, you can expect a blog post in the coming weeks that will be much more put together then the one you just went through. 







Have a great day.  Have a brilliant day.  Tell someone you appreciate them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment