Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jam jam

I'm in a strange mood today.  I just want to jam.  I just want to have a good time, dance around, straight up jam.  Look at the picture.  That's real. 

Wednesday's are busy for me, and today is cetaintly no exception.  In fact, I literally have a very minimal amount of time to write to you.  But, I have some good news.  I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.


But seriously, I don't have time to write much.  But, I have some good news.  There has been an unusally high amount of quality video I have ran across this week.  So that is what this post is about.  Jam on.


I don't have time to talk about each one. Sorry. Look at the preview, if it looks interesting, watch, if not, don't watch. I'll tell you right now, they are all interesting in their own right, you may not agree with me, that's fine.

I just want to say that the dude in the first video is straight up legit. Let's jam.




It's everywhere. You've heard it.


Impressive. Royal High School video production: show them up.


I'm saving up for this.


Catchy beyond reason.


Funny, out of control, technologically advanced.


NUTTY. Do it.




Have a good one people of the internet. I wish I could spend more time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment